Essential fatty acids are key to optimum health. They improve cardiovascular health, balance the hormones, reduce inflammation in joints, support healthy hair and nails, and help skin to function at its optimum. They also support memory and cognitive ability, and can help to combat stress.
• Borage Oil is rich in gamma-linoleic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 fatty acid. GLA maintains brain function,
skeletal health, reproductive health and metabolism. It’s essential for stimulating skin and hair
growth. It also helps to reduce inflammation.
• Evening Primrose Oil is high in Omega 6 and Vitamin E, giving it strong healing benefits. It has both
anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It’s traditionally used to treat skin disorders such as
eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry, itchy skin, as well as to relieve PMS, breast pain and symptoms of
menopause such as hot flushes.
• Olive Oil is a source of Omega 9. This has been shown to increase HDL (good) cholesterol and
decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol and so has important benefits for heart health. It may help increase
energy and enhance your mood. It’s also a potent antioxidant that helps to neutralise the free
radicals that accelerate ageing.
• Fish Oils provide Omega 3 fatty acids, which have many powerful health benefits for your body
and brain, including improving eye health. On the skin, they regulate oil production to boost
hydration, minimise fine lines and wrinkles and prevent acne.
Take one soft gel in the evening with a large glass of water.
CAUTION: Consult with your health practitioner if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffering from a serious health condition, or on chronic medication. Not suitable for children under 45kg in weight.
PACKAGING 30 soft gels in a glass bottle SUPPLEMENTS Daily Omegas
• Daily Vitamins and Minerals (60 vegicaps) / Men’s
Health (30 vegicaps)
• Colon Cleanse (60 vegicaps)