This cooling, soothing gel brings instant relief to tired, uncomfortable legs and feet, helping to reduce swelling and to cool painfully hot feet.
It absorbs easily to leave feet refreshed and re-energised, with no greasy residue.
- Menthol produces an immediate cooling effect on the skin and works as a local anaesthetic to ease pain and reduce irritation. It also has a strong, invigorating smell.
- Peppermint is cooling and refreshing with both astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and revitalise skin.
- Witch Hazel is a superb astringent and antiseptic that works to tone skin and clear congestion. It also has a cooling, vaso-restricting action that soothes inflammation and irritation.
- Chamomile has powerful calming properties and works to soothe irritated skin and stimulate tissue regeneration.
- Horse Chestnut extract is an anti-inflammatory that soothes swelling and joint pain, plus it has cooling, astringent properties and boosts blood circulation.
- Pine Bud extract has strong disinfectant properties and acts as an antibacterial and antiviral agent. It also works to cool and soothe skin, and boost circulation.
How to Use:
Massage about 5ml into each foot using light, feather-like strokes in circular, clockwise motions.
The gel is light, non-greasy and absorbs easily so there is no need to rinse it off.