These contain purifying superfoods to help clear toxins and stimulate the immune system. They are also
rich in antioxidants, which mop up the free radicals that cause ageing and may lead to disease.
• Sutherlandia Extract is widely used as a traditional medicine. Various studies have shown that it
helps the body to cope with mental and physical stresses by strengthening its own resources.
• Aspalathox (Rooibos) Extract contains a number of powerful antioxidants. These help the body to
curb the formation of free radicals as well as to fight inflammation and infections.
• Green Tea Extract is loaded with nutrients and plant compounds that can have positive health
effects. These include antioxidants that may protect against cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
• Gingko Biloba helps to deliver oxygen and essential nutrients to the brain.
• Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is
a very strong antioxidant.
• Shiitake Mushroom Extract is rich in vitamins, minerals and other compounds that boost
immunity and support heart health.
• Psyllium, a source of soluble fibre, helps to support a healthy gut.
• Chlorella is a type of algae that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Research shows it
could help shuttle toxins out of your body and improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
• Barley Grass helps to remove toxins and heavy metals out of the thyroid. It has been shown to
strengthen the immune system, alkalinise the body, increase energy and aid digestion.
• Selenium is an essential mineral that helps the body produce antioxidant enzymes. It is important to
support the immune system, the liver and cognitive function.
• Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae loaded with antioxidants. Studies have shown that it may
improve your levels of blood lipids, suppress oxidation, reduce blood pressure and lower blood sugar.
• MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane helps to reduce pain, inflammation and allergic reactions. It is
rich in organic sulphur, an important building block for healthy bones and joints.
Take 3 vegicaps every morning with a large glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not take if pregnant, breast-feeding or suffering from a serious health condition – or with
any chronic medication. Always consult with your health practitioner first. Not suitable for children.
SUPPLEMENTS Phytonutrient & Super Antioxidant vegicaps
PACKAGING 60 vegicaps in a glass bottle
• Daily Vitamins and Minerals (60 vegicaps)
• Daily Omegas (30 soft gels)